X Star color Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » X Star color « Previous Next »
By Chad White (cwhite) on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 7:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
First I am getting an 06 what color should I get? I was thinking black on top white graffiti and orange hull. I would like a color scheme that nobody else will have but will still look good.Upload

By zach (xsmini) on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 3:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
does the black go clear up to the horizontal surfaces? if so it might get a bit toasty up there.

By ridehype4life (wakeslife) on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 4:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here we go. Don't worry about the black hull, you'll get waterspots but it looks insanely sick. Also the black deck might fade a bit???

It's like my X1 (profile)
Upload

(Message edited by wakeslife on March 09, 2006)

By William (projectely4) on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 5:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
this last color combo is really cool.

i wonder why they aren't offering khaki on the X-star this year.

By Spencer Reynolds (spelsh) on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 5:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I like the black hull with the pro tour red graffiti and a black or red top. And i think the black hull looks really sweet.

By Tyler McCurdy (tyboarder03) on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 5:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload

By Chad White (cwhite) on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 8:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
how bad is the water spotting. Is it really noticeable because if it is it will drive me nuts

By Randy Scagliotti (wakedad33) on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 8:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just sold my Black Mobius LSV with no water spots, it take some work but if you wipe it down good with a vin/water mix as soon as you pull it out of the water an keep a good wax and it will be fine. Black looks sweet. Nice X-Star..............

By dan w (future) on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 8:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Randy did you get the e mail I sent the other day?

By Brannon (fullspeed) on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 9:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
chad, I like the orange boat with the black accent on the top, but I think it would look even better with the Xstar graphics were black as well. When you put black on a boat you always need black some where else to accent the other black. That sounded stupid, but I think you understood what I ment. Plus white to me right up agaist Black clashes, yet the orange with the black would look pissed off and tough. My to cents.
Brannon

By Paul Morgan (morgs) on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 1:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Chad,

I agree with Brannon, 3 different colors clashes a little bit.

The orange and black combo is sick. I attached a shot below. Also, a couple of different shots of the black and white combo, which is also really sweet.

Let me know what you think.

Paul
Upload
Upload
Upload

By Randy Scagliotti (wakedad33) on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 6:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dan, didn't get your e-mail, hit me up again.

By Eddy Celis (bughunter) on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 5:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
White and red...

Upload
Upload

By Brannon (fullspeed) on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 8:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Good pictures Paul, thats what I was talking about with the black and orange. Do you like that Chad?
Brannon

By Daniel Perry (poser007) on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 11:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Red and black one all the way

By ridehype4life (wakeslife) on Saturday, March 11, 2006 - 8:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think Paul's first and third shots look SICK!!

By Paul Morgan (morgs) on Saturday, March 11, 2006 - 8:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Chad,

I found a real life shot of your first graffic choice.

The same boat was in the MC dealer the other day, however it had a white accent on top. It looked alot cleaner.

Upload

By ridehype4life (wakeslife) on Saturday, March 11, 2006 - 10:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
And he thought noone else would have that combo

Either way I think any boat with orange and black looks sick...

By Eric (mjfan23) on Saturday, March 11, 2006 - 10:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My vote is for orange and black!

By Chad White (cwhite) on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 3:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks guys for all the input I just got back from Florida and saw all the posts. I am still not sure. The problem I have is the first color I have up on top is the only color my dealer has and can get until mid july. I really don't want to wait that long. I don't really care what color but I want to be able to sell it in a few years. Do you guys think it will be a problem selling this boat? Do you think I'm an idiot for not waiting.

By Mike Farrar (m_farrar) on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 6:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload

By Chad White (cwhite) on Tuesday, March 21, 2006 - 9:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I like the red boats but everybody has a red xstar.

By ridehype4life (wakeslife) on Tuesday, March 21, 2006 - 5:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
true that, dont go with red. Halloween style is where its at...

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com