Troy's Carbon/LED grab handles Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 28, 2006 » Troy's Carbon/LED grab handles « Previous Next »
By Sound_Illusions (grant_west) on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 6:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
After making a set for myself Troy was intrested in getting a set for his SAN. And as allways I figured a better way to make the second set after my handles were finished. The orignal ones I made for myself had all the LED's wired togther and then a power wire came out one end and thats where the LED's got power. On my set I had to drill a small extra hole in the boat for the power wire to run to the handles. On Troys handles the power and ground for the LED's go's threw the mounting bolt's. All he will have to do is connect power and ground to the mounting bolts.

Shout out to Kris at Wake Specialtys for the Super Bright LED's

By Jeff R (jroyal) on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 5:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Good idea about using the bolts as power. You've got the handles mastered.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com