New Nautique Transmission? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » New Nautique Transmission? « Previous Next »
By Evan Nielsen (nautiquelover) on Monday, January 10, 2005 - 3:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I noticed an additional shift knob on a boat show boat, from the San Diego boat show. Is it a multigear thing or what? Is it similar to MB Sports B52's?

By Tim Day (sunsetterlxi) on Monday, January 10, 2005 - 3:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I missed the show and I am sure that there is much more well versed Nautique lovers, but isn't that the hydro gate controller??

By E.J. (deuce) on Monday, January 10, 2005 - 3:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I assumed that is what it was, but am not 100% sure.

E.J.

By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Monday, January 10, 2005 - 4:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Was it the 211, If it was then it is the Hydro Gate lever .

By Austin Ekaireb (abundiga909) on Monday, January 10, 2005 - 7:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
This is the lever to the Hydro Gate that Grant was talking about. You were probably looking at the SV-211

By Nate (norcalmalibu) on Monday, January 10, 2005 - 11:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
what does that do?

By Austin Ekaireb (abundiga909) on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 - 7:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thats just the lever that moves a small "gate" under the hull.

The plate under the stern moves just about 1/8 in. up or down which can lower or raise the stern, changing the shape of the wake behind the boat.

Do a search for "SV-211" at www.planetnautique.com and you'll find many detailed threads on this.

By Evan Nielsen (nautiquelover) on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 - 11:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for the info I have a 210 TE so I had no idea what it was.

By derek boyer (toyotafreak) on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 - 1:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post

You SAN guys are lever lovers.

By Austin Ekaireb (abundiga909) on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 - 1:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Evan, saw your boat and really like it! Love the colors and colored deck.

What do you think of the tinted windshield, do you like it? I was thinking of something like that when we got ours. Mine is almost the same colors as yours, just re arranged a little bit

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com