2005 Moomba Website Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » 2005 Moomba Website « Previous Next »
By Matt Brown (goose) on Tuesday, December 28, 2004 - 11:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The 2005 Moomba website is up and running. www.moomba.com The new colorizer finally allows you to pick colors with different gelcoat patterns. Also, don't forget to check out the factory show incentive link at the top of the main page for special boat show savings.

Hope you enjoy it.
matt

By Cliff Griffin (seattle) on Tuesday, December 28, 2004 - 12:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Matt,

1 - Great new site.

2 - I'm looking for a contact at the factory to get new skins for my interior.

3 - Are you going to make it to Seattle for the boat show this year? I'd like to finally meet you.

By Justice Chamlee (jchamlee) on Tuesday, December 28, 2004 - 1:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Matt,

Have the webmaster update the specs. The web shows the XLV as the same dimensions as the LSV.

By Justice Chamlee (jchamlee) on Tuesday, December 28, 2004 - 1:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
BTW, that is only on the Compare Models page.

By Matt Brown (goose) on Tuesday, December 28, 2004 - 6:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Justice,
Thanks for catching that. We wanted to get the site up today so there are probably some other bugs that we might have missed. I will relay the info. Thanks again.

Cliff,
Unfortunately I will not be heading to Seattle. I went last year and had a blast but this year I am heading to Houston, Milwaukee, Hartford, Boston, and Montreal. I try to make the rounds to get a better understanding of what the different markets are like. Maybe next year I will get to go back to Seattle. It would be nice to meet you also. I really enjoy when I finally get to put faces with all these names on the forum boards. Your best bet on getting those skins is to contact Anthony Cooper at acooper@skierschoice.com. He should be a good starting point. You can also email me at mbrown@skierschoice.com if you continue to have problems. Good luck and thanks for all the comments.

matt

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com