New Fat Sac fitting's Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » New Fat Sac fitting's « Previous Next »
By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Sunday, December 26, 2004 - 10:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check out the new Fat Sac quick disconnet fittings, & Tusnami water pump, They say it pumps water TEN TIMES FASTER. Even if it dosent I still think the quick disconnect Pump and bag are a great idea. I tryed to get photos but there website looks like its down. www.fatsac.com

I wonder if they will make the fitting s so That I can putthem on my current set up or If I have to buy a new bag and pump?
Sac: MSRP $149.99. Pump MSRP $99.99

By Mike (mikeski) on Sunday, December 26, 2004 - 11:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Can't get your link to work, but here are the ones I like:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=56984&item=3815312984&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=56984&item=3815307566&rd=1

Tanks & More has lots of good stuff for building ballast systems. I have bought from them several times, they are easy to work with and the prices are good.

By Psyclone (cyclonecj) on Sunday, December 26, 2004 - 12:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Those are just QD couplings, you need a valve to stop the water running out of the sack. Dunno abour the fatsac ones, their site is still up.

By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Sunday, December 26, 2004 - 10:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I opend there site the other day it worked ok, dont know what the problem with there site is today but that link is correct.

By Chris Anthony (cla17) on Sunday, December 26, 2004 - 11:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I saw these at Surf Expo and they look to be the Biz-OM :-) I don't know about adaptability to other pumps but it looks like a great idea. I can't get the site to work either...

By Psyclone (cyclonecj) on Monday, December 27, 2004 - 2:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It works today, here are pics of the new connectors
pump
cap

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com