tige switch v? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » tige switch v? « Previous Next »
By Aaron Woodfield (head461) on Sunday, December 19, 2004 - 7:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone know what the wake is like on this boat?

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Sunday, December 19, 2004 - 7:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've ridden a Tige' 20V which is the same hull. Wake was a nice shape. Smallish without ballast but big & beefy when weighted down hard out. Here is a pic with 1200 pounds & 4 peeps. Was Ok to ride but really needed a bit more to be fun.

By KJ (akdoc) on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 7:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Aaron,
We have an 04 switch V. The wake is good, not huge but a nice shape. It is more rampy like you see in the pic above. It is not really steep. The wake gets much better with weight. We have stock ballast, then put 8 friends in the boat and the wake is great. The boat is heavy in the rear, put a sac in the front walkway and the wake gets a lot harder.
The interior on the 05 is supposed to be better than the 04. That is the biggest drawback. Other than that, we have 120hrs on ours with no problems at all.
If you are looking at buying one I would get it without ballast and then add an aftermarket system.
Here are some pics of our wake.

Wake 1

Wakesurfing

By KJ (akdoc) on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 8:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The pic is with boat speed of 20, 70' out, 3 people in boat with stock ballast full.

By Aaron Woodfield (head461) on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 6:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks alot................for price of the boat that wake looks fine to me!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com