christmas came early?? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » christmas came early?? « Previous Next »
By Gary (sanger215guy) on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 6:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just got a camera mount from Watter Wizzards, located in FL. It is dope, all machined alumn. and the stand bearing is supper smooth. If your interested on one, check them out at www.waterwizzard.com. Now I can sart with some footage.

By Gary (sanger215guy) on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 6:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is another view.

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 8:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://www.waterwizzards.com/pages/1/index.htm

By Craig Cox (wakedoctor) on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 9:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
aint gona work without the camera, i don't have one of them..........does it come with the tower?????? cause i don't have one of them either.

By paul (wakeme884) on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 10:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Gary, could you post a video that you take using your new mount? Im curious to see how much it differs from just a hand held. Ive heard its kinda shakey. thanks ...paul

By Gary (sanger215guy) on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 10:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Phaeton thanks for the correction. My bad.

Paul, I should have some footage on Dec. 26th and the 8th. I had heard the same prior to getting the mount, but after my wife reaserched the camera's it comes dowwn to the quality of the camera. So I purchased one with auto stabilization.

By howie (sjmedic) on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 2:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Gary...you gonna use it at the Delta in January? that would be nice to see at the meeting!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com