Thanks M2O and Correct Craft Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Thanks M2O and Correct Craft « Previous Next »
By GRAMPS (akman) on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 6:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Fired up the boat this past weekend since it's been sitting for a little while now.......low and behold I see a leak coming from my waterpump.

Called M2O Tuesday they didn't have the part in stock so they over-nighted it so they could have it ready for me when I dropped off the boat.

I had my son (Blabel)(thanks I owe you one) take it down for me this morning when they opened and got it back 5 hours later with a new waterpump, new impeller and a new spare impeller. They also did some work on my rear ballast valves.

All warranty work so no charge to me.......Thanks again M2O and thanks C.C. for a great front to back warranty for 4 more years!!!

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 11:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ditto. Always been great for me too with my soon-to-be previous boat.
By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 9:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
IMO another reason why CC is #1. There is always gonna be a problem no matter what boat you have, Its all about how they take care of it
By Big Ed (big_ed_x2) on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 11:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's AWSOME guys,I'm glad CC is taking care of you got to love when they just take care of shizznit like they are supposed too!!
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.