Thanks M2O and Correct Craft Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Thanks M2O and Correct Craft « Previous Next »
By GRAMPS (akman) on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 6:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Fired up the boat this past weekend since it's been sitting for a little while now.......low and behold I see a leak coming from my waterpump.

Called M2O Tuesday they didn't have the part in stock so they over-nighted it so they could have it ready for me when I dropped off the boat.

I had my son (Blabel)(thanks I owe you one) take it down for me this morning when they opened and got it back 5 hours later with a new waterpump, new impeller and a new spare impeller. They also did some work on my rear ballast valves.

All warranty work so no charge to me.......Thanks again M2O and thanks C.C. for a great front to back warranty for 4 more years!!!

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 11:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ditto. Always been great for me too with my soon-to-be previous boat.

By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 9:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
IMO another reason why CC is #1. There is always gonna be a problem no matter what boat you have, Its all about how they take care of it

By Big Ed (big_ed_x2) on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 11:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's AWSOME guys,I'm glad CC is taking care of you guys..you got to love when they just take care of shizznit like they are supposed too!!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com