Summer Camp in need of advice Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Summer Camp in need of advice « Previous Next »
By Lincoln Thompson (usatommo) on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 2:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hi, been looking at the posts for a few days now and thought you guys might be able to give me some good advice. Im the Director of Operations for a summer camp in Californa. We currently run 2 tige's, a malibu and a ski nautique. I need to replace one of the tiges for next summer hopefully with another malibu so we can carry parts etc. My budget is $21000 and I was wondering what i could expect to get for that and where i could find it. Imnot interested in any extras just a good reliable wakeboard boat. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

By Craig Cox (wakedoctor) on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 8:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Go to boattrader.com, i just looked on there and counted at least 10 malibu's listed in cali. Most were under $21,000 and year range was 1990-1999. maby you will find what you need on there.

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 3:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Go to www.malibuboatowners.com

Probably a bunch of good info there, as well as here too.

By Mike (mikeski) on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 4:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Lincoln,

Put out an RFP (Request For Proposal) to all the manufacturers to see if any will supply you with a promo boat. I know Skiers Choice is supplying ClubMed with promo Supra/Moomba boats for thier waterski schools. Other institutions are doing the same thing, Nautiques at the CSUS and SDSU aquatic centers. Depending on the exposure the boat gets one of the mfgs. may be interested. They may take your $21k as a deposit giving you access to a boat worth twice that? It's worth a few phone calls.

By Lincoln Thompson (usatommo) on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 11:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks guys this ifo is really helping, keep it comming if you have any further advice.

By Craig Cox (wakedoctor) on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 7:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mikes's deal sounds pretty sweet!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com