Tower speaker wires Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Tower speaker wires « Previous Next »
By Mike (mikeski) on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 1:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I really liked the cable I ended up using on my tower speakers. The cable is very heavy and flexible, I didn't even use grommets (something I usually do). I found out how durable was when I realized the tow rope was hooked on the corner of my Monster Tower where the wire came through AFTER I was boarding. The outer jacket of the wire did get slightly cut but the inside insulation was fine. This stuff is what I will be using on my next tower too. The sellers are pretty decent to work with too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41462&item=3767921140&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

If this expires search for EWI, NL4, or audiopile, on e-bay.

(Message edited by mikeski on December 11, 2004)

By Nate (norcalmalibu) on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 6:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
the cable looks like like good quality..How did you connect the ends to your speakers, and to your amp?

By Mike (mikeski) on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 11:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I ended up not using the Neutric connectors, just went straight through the hull leaving a loop under the side so I could splice it back together if ever needed. Here is the speaker connection. The waterproof backplates for the speakers were still on backorder when I sold the boat so this is how they remain.

Speaker connections

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com