How is price in USA on the boats? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » How is price in USA on the boats? « Previous Next »
By masahiro (hiro) on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 5:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am sorry, I am poor at English.
I need your help well.
Thanks information.
What abbreviation is MSRP? Is it a price?
Please let me know the price of the following boat in USA.

malibu vlx & lsv
cc 210team & 226team
mc x-star

By tyler burnham (wakinbakin) on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 10:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
msrp stands for manufactures sugested retail price, the MSRP on the vlx is $45 800 USD and the lsv is $51 500 USD

By Jeff Guilford (fogey) on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 8:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Boat makers publish the "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price," or MSPR for the boat and for equipment like ballast, Perfect Pass, and speakers. But a boat dealer can try to sell the boat for any price that they want.

Sometimes a customer pays more than the MSRP because the boat is popular, so the dealer can add a lot of charges to raise the price.

Most of the time, the customer can get a price that is less than the MSRP. Sometimes the discount is only a little less--from a few hundred dollars to 3% or 4% of the MSRP. Often the discount is around 10% of the MSRP. And sometimes the discount is even more.

For any boat, the actual sales price can be different depending on where you live in the U.S.

By masahiro (hiro) on Sunday, December 12, 2004 - 7:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thank

Jeff Guilford : Thank you for very intelligible explanation.

I want to know MSRP of new Boats of 05 models.
SincPlease let me know.e it is not indicated by each maker's 05web.
Help me.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com