Found this amp on Ebay GOOD? Looks li... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Found this amp on Ebay GOOD? Looks like great deal « Previous Next »
By Colin Fichman (tidalwake0504) on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 7:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Let me know what you think of this amp???http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4507763491&category=26444

By Wakeman (vern) on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 7:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
No. It's cheap. You get what you pay for with amps. General rule of thumb is $1/watt. Back in highschool we had a saying that "pyle is a pile of ****". What are you going to be pushing with this amp.

By adam Curtis (acurtis_ttu) on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 9:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wakeman has a point, but what are you looking to get out of the amp? If you want the best, that amp is proabbly not for you. I've been using audiobahn amps in my boat for a few years now, and have only good things to say about them. They don't have the best rep in the industry but there relatively inexpensive, look good, and I've never had one overheat in my boat. And i've been known to run my radio all day (6-8) hours. Bottom line its up to the end user. I have no experience with that particular amp.

By David Williams (wakeworld) on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 11:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wait for our Kicker amp, sub, speaker auction that will start on Thursday, 12/16 and only run for 24 hours. You should be able to get a steal on that package.

Go here for more info: http://www.wakeworld.com/contests/2004/toysfortots2.asp

By Colin Fichman (tidalwake0504) on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 12:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Im going to be running cabin polk momos on it and maybe a sub because i need a another amp, the polk momos in the cabin are breaking up when i turn it up because 6 are powered by one channel. the 2 towers have thier own channel and the sub has its own channel.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com