Where to buy Flag holder? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Where to buy Flag holder? « Previous Next »
By Kraig Kaiser (kraig) on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 2:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I saw Wakeair.com had on on Ebay the other day. I just went to their site and they don't have one advertised. So I left them a message. But I thought I'd ask you all you if you know of a good billet aluminum flag holder that clamps onto the tower.

By Brian (wakeair1) on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 3:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The flag holder is a new product for us and will be on our website within the next few months. Give me a call if you are interested or need more info at 1 877 Wakeair. We have clamps sizes for 1.25" to 2 3/8" and the holder is fully adjustable to mount on almost any tower. E-mail me for pics. Thanks Brian
sales@wakeair
1 877 Wakeair

By Mike (mikeski) on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 5:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Isn't the flag holder supposed to be human?

The flag is supposed to alert other boats when the rider is down. Please don't just go riding with your flag in the flag holder.

Check out Grant's approach with the hot buddy products flag or the longboards solution if you are really too lazy to hold the flag

By Kraig Kaiser (kraig) on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 5:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mike- I would never just keep the orange safety flag in the holder. I hate it when people do that. Not my intentions here. I have a black boat we named "The Black Pearl" and I wanted a holder for a Pirate flag.

Brian- Thanks for the input, I will be emailing you! I will need clamp size 2 3/8"

By Jeff (socalwakepunk) on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 7:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://www.airboom.com

By Steve (kingskrew) on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 8:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
There are free flag holders available here: Free flag holders!!!

By Brian (wakeair1) on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 9:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The idea of the flag holder is not to leave it in all day long. The flag holder comes in handy when your picking up a rider,winding up the rope grabbing the board etc. or just swimming around the boat. It is kind of like having a 3rd hand.

By adam Curtis (acurtis_ttu) on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 9:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23807&item=7118397289&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

By Mike (mikeski) on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 10:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Cool, glad to see you guys understand the idea. Now, I wish the yahoos out on the delta could get the picture.

ping wakejunky he had a nice one on his boat last summer, it had a special feature where it would fly out into the water if you left it in the holder

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com