Congrats to Whitecholocate's front pa... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Congrats to Whitecholocate's front page pic « Previous Next »
By Wakejunky (wakejunky) on Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 6:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Grant aka whitecholocate has a nice pic on the front page of www.planetnautique.com

Chris
Get the Grip you Deserve
www.wakejunky.com

By Scott (KYBOOL) (sperbet) on Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 7:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I second that, congrats. Couldn't have happened to a more dedicated Nautique owner. For anyone that hasn't seen his boat you should definitely check out the pics on his webpage.

By John (hyperryd) on Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 8:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Definitely, congratulations Grant!!!

By mike (clubmyke) on Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 3:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Congrats Grant !!!

Well deserved / Excellent ride / and MAJOR CONTRIBUTOR !!!!!

By Greg (cwbrider14) on Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 3:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yep Grant definitely puts his time and money into his boat... Maybe he will adopt mine... Congrats as well.

By Brian Carrillo (timber) on Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 6:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Awesome
Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the stern light and new deck.

By walt (walt) on Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 6:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Way to go G !

By Duane (nvsairwarrior) on Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 7:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Grant, your a real inspiration for all of us.
Congrats!

By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Sunday, December 05, 2004 - 1:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Home Boy's. I was stoked to see the "Bling Bling" on the front page of Planet Nautique. I spend lots of time working on the boat only because I love to, Its cool to be reconized for somthing that you love to do.
I have met so meny cool people threw boating and W/W and WB.com it makes all the work worth it.

Thanks Again G"

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com