Mako Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Mako « Previous Next »
By Kevin K (supra) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 2:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am wondering if Mako is still in buisness? I have tried to contact them by e-mail and phone, no response.. If anyone knows a secret way of communication that I don't please respond....Thanks

By Jon Allen (jon_a) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 2:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yep, they are still in business. They have to be one of the hardest companies to get ahold of though. I know they do check faxes. You could try that.760-489-4424

By Kevin K (supra) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 2:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thx Jon,are you headed to Tenn next week?

By adam Curtis (acurtis_ttu) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 3:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
have you tried your local supra/moomba dealer?

By Brian Erdelyi (mako) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 4:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kevin,

I am very sorry you had trouble contacting someone at Mako. My office staff works a modified shift during the slow season so they are not always there. I spoke with Kris today regarding the unreturned email. I assure you he will be contacting you ASAP :-) If you have any problems in the future please feel free to contact me directly. I will make sure you get taken care of.

As a side note we have a new rep starting in your area soon. I will make sure he comes by and says hello.

Regards,

Brian Erdelyi
Mako Industries LLC
brian@mako-ind.com

By Chris Schmidt (tshmitty) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 6:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kevin,

As soon as Brian and I work out some details, I'll come down to introduce myself. . . That is if Brian and I can stop playing phone tag!

Hint, Hint Brian!

By Jon Allen (jon_a) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 8:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kevin K,

I won't be able to make it to TN next week. It sucks having to juggle college finals and that at the same time. This is the second year in a row that I will miss it. I'm sure you guys will have a ball out there.

By Kevin K (supra) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 11:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Brian, thanks for the response, I have a hot customer that wants your product and I was not ablee to get hold of anyone, I look forward to meeting your new rep.
Chris, I will be out of town next week till Sat.,come on in anytime.

Jon, All I have to say is" Cotton Eyed Joes get the Red Bull and Vodka shooters out the Seattle Boys are coming back to town"!!!!!!!!!

By Marty McFly (mcfly) on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 7:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am ready for the TN trip...I will see some of you out there!

(What up Brian!)

McFly

By Chris Schmidt (tshmitty) on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 9:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kevin,

Let's chat when you get back!

I also followed up with an email. . . .

Chris

By NAW (ripr) on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 10:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Some Chicago boys from my shop are rollin' to TN also. Wish I could be there, but fresh outta vacation time.
Mako is most definetly rollin....look for the new website (finally)to be up soon!

By Chris Walker (redsupralaunch) on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 5:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'll see y'all in TN!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com