Loudest 12 inch sub woofer? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Loudest 12 inch sub woofer? « Previous Next »
By Brian Carrillo (timber) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 11:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wondering what you guys are running for subs? I want to stick to a 12 inch sub because it fits under my passanger side.

By jude (macdaddy) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 1:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
buy grants W7!!! I I think we are going to run 4 W6 12's in my boat...but its still uo in the air...as i mentioned before you could always go wit KRACO

By bigD (dls) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 1:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My two 12"JLW6 have have taken two summers of abuse and they still have a solid hit.

By 882001 (882001) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 2:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
kicker l7s pound hard,real hard.

By Brian Carrillo (timber) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 3:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jude,
I think I'm going to buy Grant's W7. Just wondering what other people are running

By Harold (wikd281) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 4:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
1 vote here for Optimus. They pound the hardest out of all the subs I've tested. Best price is at Radio shack.
Good luck with whatever you choose!

By 882001 (882001) on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 5:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
harold you trader. in the loudest 6 inch sreaker thread, i thought we were all pro kraco!
oh i see kraco front stage with optimus sub must be the best combo ever.

By Harold (wikd281) on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 8:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Brand loyality! Optimus subs and Kraco mids/highs. I will compete with anyone on the west coast. BRING IT....this summer bring your super wattage stereos and pump up the amps! I will sink any boat with my Radio shack amps!

Brians stereo I cant wait to hear.....we're already piecing it together :D
This summer we will commence in "ROCKIN IT".

(WHAAAAAT?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 10:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Harold are these the Kraco Pro edition subs in your boat your talking about.

Poor Brian: He cant get a straight answer with Harold and Jude here LOL.

PS: Brian here is your SUB.
#1 SHOW me the MONEY$$$$
#2 and the come get it.

By jude (macdaddy) on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 2:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
O.K. brian i am sorry for all my smart a$$ comments. I know your are just trying to see what everyone else has so you can make a better decision about what you are going to put in you SAN..i found what i think is the way to go for BIG BOOMIN BASS...hear me out. no battery drain, no amps to buy, no buying new W7'S after a summer of "ROCKIN IT" like we do.....plus nothing would get the party going like you dancing on the sun deck with this thing on!!!!

By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 2:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
LOL here is a better photo and some mid bass also

By Harold (wikd281) on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 2:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
WHAAAAT??
If you look closely in those pics you can see the little nameplate that says Optimus. Let me tell you....these things ROCK! I am only running a 250 watt amp to them and they kick. Rattle everything inside my boat and even ripple the water around me.
WOOP WOOP!
(thanks for the pics Grant)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com