Sanger DLX good, bad, and ugly... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Sanger DLX good, bad, and ugly... « Previous Next »
By rob harrington (chico) on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 11:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey anyone out there spent any time behind or in the DLX? I have not but have run into a few lately that have really caught my eye. Any and all input would be appreciated.
Thanks for your time.

By Gary (sanger215guy) on Wednesday, December 01, 2004 - 7:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I had a DX II, witch is the same as the DLX but a closed bow. what is kind of sweet about this boat is that the narrow hull actually gives a very nice wake when weighted. it is a little steep but gives up some good air. I only sold my DX to move up to the V215 for the extra room/storage for the family and the wakeboard specific design. My sking days are over since I have seen the light.

By Rick H (blastmaster) on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 12:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is my 96 DLX. Same hull as the V210 form 96 forward. Excellant wake with little extra ballast, excellant ride just not as much interior room or storage. I picked this up last yr for $17,500 without the tower. If in your price range dont hesitate they hold value well and are easy to resell if clean. HTis is my 3rd Sanger also and I will likely moe up to a V230 in near future.

Rick

By Gary (sanger215guy) on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 2:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Rick;
Nice boat, I had the DX witch is the same just closed bow. Since the end of my skiing days I will never get another closed bow. So much more room. V230 is an excelent, very big, we call my friend's the dance floor there is so much room inside.

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 5:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Pretty sure the DXII is a different hull from the DLX & V210. Narrower & Shorter.

By rob (chico) on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 10:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for the replys folks. I am yet to get into one, but am a big fan of the sanger lines, very elegant in my rookie opinion. Thanks again for your time.

By Gary (sanger215guy) on Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 6:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ralph;
I stand corrected you are so right the DXII is 2 inches shorter and narrower. My bad...... I should be up on my Sanger info.

By matthew danielson (stefmatt) on Sunday, December 05, 2004 - 8:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
rob, i am ready to sell my 2002 v210 with some christmas discounts. if you are serious about buying, give me an email....lets talk.

By Brandon (ripvanbl) on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 12:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Rob, just curious if you live in Chico, or if that is just your username that you happen to go by? If you are in Chico, and want to check out my Sanger let me know.

(Message edited by ripvanbl on December 11, 2004)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com