NVERT Wakeboard racks Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » NVERT Wakeboard racks « Previous Next »
By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 10:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looking into some extra board rack for my buddy 04 X2 and I see allot of people selling these board racks lately. I was wondering if they are any good.

Thanks for the info.

By S. Newby (scooby76) on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 11:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Antbug - I like the ones I have on my Super Air. For me they are very easy and functional to use for my purposes.

That being said I don't believe NVERT makes board racks any more. Their idea was great but it had to many moving parts. They were going to be the OEM for Correct Craft but they could not keep up with demand and production. Let alone I donít know if they would really have met the durability requirements that CC would have wanted. If you are going to take your boat out in rough water these are not the board racks for you. The weight of the Board and the pounding from rough water will bend them fairly easily.

Hope this Helps. If you have any more specific questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Scooby

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 1:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I was out on a early 04 SAN with the Nvert brackets a few months ago. One pair was broken, the other almost chopped my fingers off. I'm not a big fan.

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 1:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Scooby and Darren ~ Thanks for the info. I guess that's why I see so many of them for sale now.

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 7:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check out http://www.nvertsports.com

I've heard there was some internal conflict and they are not in production any longer. Can anyone commment? It's a shame becuase they had some great ideas but maybe never worked through the proverbial startup issues with new products.

By Wakeside.com (wakeside1) on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 12:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
After they lost the Correct Craft OEM deal, they quietly went out of business. I believe their financial backer wanted out.

By Tommy G (tommyg) on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 5:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Horrible racks, and not only that, dangerous as well. Mine were such pieces of garbage, that's exactly where they ended up...in the garbage.

Trust me, you'll regret it if you pick up a pair...

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com