FUSION TOWER SPEAKERS Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » FUSION TOWER SPEAKERS « Previous Next »
By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 10:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a brand new pair of fusion tower speakers they are the doubles, we will be gettin a wakesetter lsv soon that already comes with speakers. These speakers are for sale and still in box if anyone is interested make an offer, I paid 1,099 for total costs

By Stewart McLean (gizel) on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 5:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Are you buying the LSV new? If so you should ask the dealer what the value is of the speakers that come with the boat because they are probably not "Included". Once you get the value of them I would have them take the price out of the boat or if they wont then see if they will swap them for something else, Cover, Bimini something else.. Just a thought, that way you don't have to go thru the hassel of selling the Fusions and taking the chance of losing money on them.

(Message edited by gizel on November 24, 2004)

By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 10:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
its a 2004 new lsv with 2 pair of tower speakers

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com