Found These Speakers on Ebay Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Found These Speakers on Ebay « Previous Next »
By Damion Jackson (diablojackson) on Sunday, November 21, 2004 - 8:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I found these tower speakers on ebay. What do you guys think? They sound link a good deal.
http://cgi.earthlink.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23807&item=7115111614&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

By Wakeman (vern) on Sunday, November 21, 2004 - 8:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well, they are overstock so that is always good. If the information they have listed about the speaker is true, then they appear to be good. Find out how much power they can handle (RMS) if you are going to hook an amp up to them. Also, ask what material the surrounds are made of. They appear to be a little over priced.

By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Sunday, November 21, 2004 - 8:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The MB quarts Discus rust, With little to no direct water or moisture. Look for some other type of MB quarts series. All of the other MB series are a composite basket and Stainless hardwear.

A set of Discus goes for around $100 they are cheep

By Mike (mikeski) on Sunday, November 21, 2004 - 9:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Waaaaay overpriced. Are they yours?

(Message edited by mikeski on November 21, 2004)

By Mike (bigdeal) on Sunday, November 21, 2004 - 10:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
All I can say is, OUCH!!!

By NAW (ripr) on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 5:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes, they're overstock, 1st quality, new speakers and cans w/ full mfg warranties. The special e-bay price of $465 is for a pair of them, not just one, and is available only while supplies last.

By Mike oakman (milehighrider) on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 9:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Damion, i have the same pair for sale, 6 months old for sale $300.00.
later mike

By Damion Jackson (diablojackson) on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 8:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thank you for the responces guys.

Milehighrider - what color are the speakers that you are selling?

By NAW (ripr) on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 4:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Grant-You mentioned the Discus series rust. I can tell you that we've sold thousands of pairs of these and haven't heard of any rust issues. The Discus series utilizes the same composite basket as the Reference and Premium series which is non-metallic and non-magnetic.

By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 12:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sorry NAW. If they have changed recentley then My bad. I had a set that came in some boss B-50's. this was about 2 years ago. The screw in termanls at the back of the speakers had lot's of corosion on them and I dont keep them outside, The other cans I had had the up-graded speakers and they had a diffrent metal material for the connection they didnt rust at all. I could have swore they were Discus

By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 12:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Damion i have a brand new pair of the fusion double series that ill sell you for $680

By Mike oakman (milehighrider) on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 4:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Damion, they are silver or gray. but they could be painted to match what ever color you desired. let me know if you are interested. i really need to get rid of them.
mike

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com