2005 SAN-TE Stereo questions Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » 2005 SAN-TE Stereo questions « Previous Next »
By Whirlybird (switch) on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 - 7:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just orderd my 05 SAN-TE and was wanting to know if the new Polk Audio Momo speaker are going to be fine. I was going to power them with a JL Audio 300/4. Keep in mind that I get a new boat every year, and the less work I have to do for the stereo the better.

By cdm (cdm) on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 - 8:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It better be fine! I have one on the way too.. I went with the NVS 1010 tower speakers, PPI amp and an eq. My dealer is installing everything. What colors did you order? Im going with Primary - Black
Stripe - Titanium Grey
Secondary - Black
Accent tape top - black
bottom - Titanium Grey
interior - black and titanium grey.

6.0 liter 375hp

I asked my dealer to not have the ballast tank installed at the factory. He said the factory said no. Liability reasons. They would ship a SANTE without any ballast modifications however. I said forget it install the tanks, my dealer agreed to remove them for me. Full sized bags here we come. 1000 lbs in belly 600's in rear +++!!

By mike (clubmyke) on Wednesday, November 10, 2004 - 12:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
the polk momo's are actually pretty good speakers and the jl 300/4 is a KILLER amp. if one isnt enough, you can always run it in the 2 channel mode and add another one if needed..

the only drawback i hear with the polks' is the size .... i prefer a 6 1/2" to a 5 1/4"....better mid-bass (my opinion....)

mike

By Whirlybird (switch) on Wednesday, November 10, 2004 - 7:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks guys.

CDM, I also have the NVS 1010. I used 2 PG 500 amp to power them, I think that I will upgrade this year. What did you use??? And what is the best amp for the NVS.

The color is:
Primary stripe - Titanium Grey
Secondary - Silver Cloud
Accent tape - Black
Hull - Black

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com