Inflatable boat cover Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Inflatable boat cover « Previous Next »
By Gavin Wilson (bauldy) on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 - 3:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I remember seeing an inflatable boat cover a while ago , but now i cant find any info on it ,
did the company go under ?

You basicaly drove your trailer over the cover , then zipped it up and turned on the pump and it inflated.

Was this product any good or just a nice idea in theory

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 - 3:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
California car cover used to sell them. My buddy was looking at an old catalog and thought the same thing as you. He called the company and they stopped carrying them due to to many problems. I don't recall what the problem was.

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 - 3:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just checked the wabsite and I guess they still have them. Anyways here is the link. Good luck

http://www.calcarcover.com/product.aspx?cid=6&id=970

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com