Titan towers Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Titan towers « Previous Next »
By ERIK C (e_smooth) on Saturday, November 06, 2004 - 6:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am thinking about a titan tower for my 2000 205v but im not sure what the diffrence is bettwen the two series, alsom how well do the collapse down it does have to fit in the garage. Any help would be great thanks.

By Alan (tigeal) on Saturday, November 06, 2004 - 7:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I had a Titan tower series I on our 02 VLX and loved it.
Breaks down in 30 sec. and Rock solid, As far as clearance goes the front bow lays down on and over the windsheild. Ours cleared a standard garage door opening by 1/4" but your boat would be dif.
Also, Titan is awsome to deal with, I had their bimini and droped a screw overboard and no shops had the correct one so I emailed Titan directly and they shipped a new pair express mail no charge, they also did the same with new rubber for our board racks. A+

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Saturday, November 06, 2004 - 8:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Only have heard good from their customers. The Series 2 has curved rear legs but I believe they are indentical otherwise.

By Mitch Mansfield (mitchm) on Sunday, November 07, 2004 - 7:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Eric, Consider a zeroflex. Check my profile. Tower is an 02 on the same boat yours, and the install was pretty easy. Titan makes a very nice tower, you'll be happy either way.

By David Mason (rocketman) on Sunday, November 07, 2004 - 3:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zeroflex towers look very nice on the MC boats. How much do they cost vs. Titan?

By ERIK C (e_smooth) on Monday, November 08, 2004 - 11:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think the zeros are more expensive, the titan if it folds down below the wind shield I can use the cover I have. The zero might get in the way i dunno though.

By swass (swass) on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 - 7:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The rear hoop will fold down below the windshield, but the front wishbone will rest on top of it.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com