Stereo RCA's Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Stereo RCA's « Previous Next »
By Louis Teague (loux2) on Wednesday, November 03, 2004 - 3:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Does anyone have any experience with Street Wires "ZeroNoise 6" RCA's. They are $69.99 per 6.5' set. I wonder if they are worth the money?
They claim to be the most sophisticated mobile audio cables in the world...

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, November 03, 2004 - 4:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
what's so great about them?

By 882001 (882001) on Wednesday, November 03, 2004 - 5:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
sounds like a rip off to me. how much better could they be? how much noise you got???

By Mike (mikeski) on Wednesday, November 03, 2004 - 5:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I guess they may be worth the money if you are into "sophistication". Like the difference between a Cadillac Escalade and a Chevy Tahoe, more sophistocated but not necessarily more functional. If they will be hidden then they are probably not a good investment, if you want people to be impressed when they see your amp rack then it might be worth it. I doubt you could tell the difference from a sound standpoint, I know that I cannot tell the difference between Monster Reference patch cables and the cheapies from Radio Shack on my home system.

By Justin Waterson (jwat142) on Wednesday, November 03, 2004 - 6:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Go to www.knukonceptz.com and save yourself a ton of money. Their stuff is really good quality at a great price.

By mike (clubmyke) on Wednesday, November 03, 2004 - 8:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
steetwires is a very good brand of car audio products.. they have been around a long time (the parent compay is esoteric). they have been early innovators in the 80's with high end home audio wire and then moved into car. they were one of the first ones with caps and high output alturnators...

if you can find a a audio research ht131 (ebay) it is a decent sounding ic.

mike

By paul (wakeme884) on Wednesday, November 03, 2004 - 10:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Justin, I just checked out that site you linked. Their prices are way better than what Ive seen on ebay. Im in need of a wire kit, so thanks..

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com