Boat Storage near delta Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Boat Storage near delta « Previous Next »
By James Taylor (sbayboarder) on Tuesday, November 02, 2004 - 8:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am looking for a place to store my boat near the delta, I would like to find a place with dry racks, I would prefer them to put it in and take it out, I am just getting lazy with my old age. Discovery Bay would be ideal. Does anybody know what that costs or if space is available, I would also be up for considering someplace on Bethal Island. Also, I have a tower, don't know if that is an issue. Thanks in advance

By Tommy G (tommyg) on Tuesday, November 02, 2004 - 10:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
discovery bay marina has dry racks, and they load and unload for you. no idea on cost.

By don hunter (hundo) on Tuesday, November 02, 2004 - 10:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
at least $8 per foot , but I could be wrong

By scott smith (sherman) on Tuesday, November 02, 2004 - 6:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I keep my boat at disco if you have a tower on it is $115.00. and if it will fit in a smaller one it is $85.00. as of last sat they had room. Great place to keep your boat it saves gas going back and forth.

By Rod Hess (rvh3) on Tuesday, November 02, 2004 - 8:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Scott,
Do they charge you for putting it in the water and taking it out each time?

By Mark B (wakehound) on Wednesday, November 03, 2004 - 10:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Disco is expensive, check out the delta chambers website for a list of marinas and call around. They charge you $10 each time you want your boat in the water, after you're already paying for monthly storage.

By scott smith (sherman) on Wednesday, November 03, 2004 - 5:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
yes they do charge but they also check your boat all winter for water on the tarp. drain your boat after it rains. I like the service I get good people. I look at it this way (you get what you pay for)

By Peter Chandler (peter_c) on Wednesday, November 03, 2004 - 11:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sometimes having 24 hour access is very nice. Also not having to be back at the dock before closing time in order to have the boat put away. Lets you ride the evening glass...

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com