Nautique 211 or 210? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Nautique 211 or 210? « Previous Next »
By Colin Fichman (tidalwake0504) on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 4:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If moeny wasnt an issue would you get an 05 211 or and 05 210. Which is an all around better boat? Which is better for wakeboarding? Are they going to come out with a new 210 model soon? Thanks, Colin

By DJL (dholio) on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 4:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The 210 is very solid for wakeboarding. Some say the best around. If storage is not an issue, get the 210. If you need more room and versatility (to ski) then get the 211. Who knows what CC is doing for the future. None of the stuff is released until August or September of next year

By Scott (KYBOOL) (sperbet) on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 5:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If you strictly want the one that is better for wakeboarding go with the 210

By Robert (ag4ever) on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 6:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I love my 210, but the 211 looks very tempting. I also ski, so I would love the slightly softer wake of a 211.

So if you only board the 210 would be my choice, but if you have cross over skiers, then the 211 would be the choice.

If CC had the 211 when we bought, I probably would have got one, even though the 210 has a better looking color scheme and layout.

By mike (clubmyke) on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 9:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
went through the same thing- i originally ordered a 210 and then switched to a 211 at the last minute(changed my tow vehicle at the last minute).

they are two totally differnt animals in regards to construction.

the 210 is very good in the regard of a killer wake board boat( some say the best) in a nice sized package- it is actually longer than the 211. you dont need a wedge or more ballast to get a killer wake. the downside is there is not alot of storage as compared to the malibu or the 211. it has solid construction and 05' will be the best/last year made....they got the small bugs out.

the 211 is unique in that it is a good crossover boat(it is shorter than the 210 but it is wider. it also has more storage than a 210 and the rear walk through transom(awesome- this was a major selling point for my wife and me). the ride is smoother and from what i have read it is better in rough water. what is unique to the boat is the snap in carpeting, swivel seat, and you sit a little higher as compared to the 210(it feels different in the water than on a trailer)

really suggest driving the 2 and going from there.

in regards to a 210 new model, you run the risk of it may not be as good(malibu vlx comes to mind).. though correct craft is pretty good about inovation.

i can see the interior being updated but it looks like the construction may radically change- more like the 211 (my opinion- i could be totally wrong)....

methinks the 210 may turn out to be a classic- it is a awesome wakeboarding boat in a nice sized package (bigger isnt always better)-time will tell.

good luck,

mike

By Tyler Owen (tyler_o) on Tuesday, November 02, 2004 - 11:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Colin,

I'm waiting for my new 211 now and test drove/boarded behind both boats before deciding. Clubmyke's suggestion on driving both is sound but IMO the 211 is the best multi purpose boat that still provides an excellent wake!

By Andrew Farr (hockeynriding03) on Thursday, November 04, 2004 - 8:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a 210 and have ridden behind a 211 moderately wieghted with my friends at my nautique dealer. I was far less than impressed with the performance of the 211. It took forever to get out of the hole and someone had to sit in the nose to get it to plane. The wakeboard wake was nice though but it was tuff to keep clean consistantly. This was just my experience with the 211 but I would test drive your own before making a decision.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com