mastercraft design a boat has 05 set up Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » mastercraft design a boat has 05 set up « Previous Next »
By CBrown (powdrhound) on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 7:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hey all don't know if I am way behind on this but the design a boat finally has the 05 boats and colours to play with.

personally ...don't think much of pro tour red looks more like crimson or burgandy to me (not that I'd know if there was a difference between those two colours anyway)

By 2005 MC 205V (charliep) on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 7:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Glad the 2005 options are online now. Don't trust the colors online too much. On my monitor the Viper Red choice looks like the real Pro Tour Red. Definitely get a real catalog or see all colors in person before purchasing. Here is our pro tour red 205V. We chose the color sight unseen and were happy, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's not a burgundy, but a dark red.
2005 Pro Tour Red

By Pat Borowski (bambamski) on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 8:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
here's the protour red. I think it looked good. lighting was pretty bad in the pic, looks better in person.

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 8:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Pat ~ nice boat.

By CBrown (powdrhound) on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 2:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Um Yep I'd have to agree that def doesn't look crimson or burgandy.

both look like sweet boats

By Mitch Mansfield (mitchm) on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 2:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What's the opinion on the new tower? I like it, but there are some on the MC discussion board who hate it.

By Pat Borowski (bambamski) on Tuesday, November 02, 2004 - 9:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mitch, It was pretty rock solid. Didn't get to test it in any chop though. Tige has a new tower this year that looks super solid as well.

By Big Ed (big_ed_x2) on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 3:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
MAN the tower the boardracks....UNFADABLE.
Nice boat Pat

By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 6:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes that tower is pretty cool, Do you notice more/less tower flex with out the support of the crossbar.

Does Master Craft still call there towers Zero Flex. LOL Before I had a boat a friend bought a X-30 and took me out the frist thing I noticed is how much the tower shook. I was cracking up how the name of the tower was Zero Flex, That day we pealed of the Zero sitcker on the tower and just left the flex part LOL. Im not cappin my FTC tower shakes like crazy also. Nice boat

By Big Ed (big_ed_x2) on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 8:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
GrantWest ~ tell your friend with the x-30 to tighten the 4 bolts.
It becomes zero flex.
Let me get this straight,Natique owner is cappin on a zeroflex tower.....hmm interesting

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com