Speaker Covers from ScreaminSacs Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Speaker Covers from ScreaminSacs « Previous Next »
By JR (buluver) on Saturday, October 30, 2004 - 2:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just bought some speaker covers at screaminSacs and they rock and are stung and look awesome. Here is their website http://www.screaminsacs.com/. Dan is really great and really helpful. Just wanted to spread the word. There stuff is really nice. I will post pictures. We got the one with the flames and also individual ones for each speaker. The flame one is all one piece and looks great and the individual ones are great for the rain.

By JR (buluver) on Saturday, October 30, 2004 - 2:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
oops. Strong not stung

By Bill Spinuzzi (billspin) on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 5:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just got my set of covers for the Evid 6.2 speakers. These guys did not have the covers for these speakers yet and we worked together through a couple of designs and came up with a great cover that not only looks great but also close and cover the entire speaker. Thanks for a great product. They have the speaker and cover pictures on their website.

By Screamin' Sacs (screaminsacs) on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 9:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Bill (billspin) and thanks also to JR (buluver) we appreciate the business and feedback. It's people like you that keep are product line growing!

By Zack (airwarrior04) on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 8:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah they did a great job on my tower speaker sac strong and fit perfect good job!

By MONK (jmo52) on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 1:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
How about some in navy blue for some 1010s

By Duane (nvsairwarrior) on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 10:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Monk,
We at NVS don't really recommend the darker colors for speaker covers. While in the sun the increased heat can get to temps that are very very high.
We actually worked with Screamin Sacs (good guys (and gal))on the design for the Entity speakers and both of us offer the same cover for the same price....except we only offer the light gray for the reason mentioned.
D out

By Screamin' Sacs (screaminsacs) on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 5:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hi MONK, read your response just wanted to reply back and let you know that NVS does stock our covers in grey, but we as the manufacturer are able to supply any color that a customer requests, we use black on our speakers and many of our customers have ordered black so a dark color is not a concern as we’ve had no problems. These covers are used to protect your speakers from bugs and dirt and light rain. We can make a set in Navy blue, we do have royal blue available as well. Please visit our website if interested, or contact us directly.
We are working on updating our color chart on the website and introducing some new Flourescent Green and Orange soon. We have a full line of graphic print boat trailer guide pads and coming out soon with our "Boat Trailer Tongue Brake Actuator Covers" which will prevent the tongue of your trailer from rust.
Check us out please!
-Sabrina

By MONK (jmo52) on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 12:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thank you Sabrina.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com