Mastercraft stars and stripes Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Mastercraft stars and stripes « Previous Next »
By Ian Ritchie (laral) on Sunday, October 24, 2004 - 5:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Going to replace the stingers in this boat. is it possible to get the dimensions for the stingers. also does anyone have any good ideas for mounting the engine rather than bolts straight into the wood. Has anyone else had to replace the floor.

By Big Ed (big_ed_x2) on Sunday, October 24, 2004 - 6:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I had replaced the floor and replaced part of stringers.the hardest thing is to place the engine back on the same spot.I mounted my engine 1st and put through bolts with nylon backs.in between the stringers and the washerwhen it bolts threw put a support plate approx.4"x 8".hopefully when you took the floor out you also left a piece for your pattern.put your floor around the engine and your done.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com