Supras new 24V Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Supras new 24V « Previous Next »
By J.Cox (aircox) on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 3:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I still have not seen the new Supra 24 footer, has anyone rode behind one? How does it handle? I saw the new 21V and can say I am impressed by the quality of the interior. Looking at 23 or 24 footer this year.I am waiting to test drive it whenever it gets here.

By Jon Allen (jon_a) on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 3:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have driven the 24SSV but did not ride behind it. It is a sweet boat. It handles almost like the 22SSV, it definitely does not feel like a 24 ft boat when driving it. It comes standard with 1800 lbs of ballast. With that full, the wake is INSANE. My friend rode behind it and he loved it. He was getting booted higher than ever. The transition on the wake is pretty big. With it being on a 102" beam, I thought the wake would be wide but it wasn't too bad. It has so many other great options such as the triple up seating, storage between the engine and swim deck, walk over sundeck (on the sunsport version) and the option for an LCD screen. I talked with Trevor Hansen and he said he will be getting one of these.

By Brad (bradstang) on Thursday, November 04, 2004 - 7:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Does anyone know the top speed of this boat, my freind is going to get this boat and want to barefoot.

By Damion Jackson (diablojackson) on Thursday, November 04, 2004 - 9:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The top speed should be around 46 mph.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com