New heater install Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » New heater install « Previous Next »
By davidgree (davidgree1) on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 8:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Put in a new Heatercraft in my 2004 Monsoon. One hose from the manifold. The other I T to the intake before the raw water pump as others suggested to increase flow through the heater. The boat is louder now. Should I restrict the flow? Any suggestions?

By Stan Tannner (sbt3) on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 6:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What is the problem with it? Is it not hot enough? I know I tried T-ing mine into the raw water intake but that actually put out less heat than putting the hose into the fitting on the water pump. On mine there was a set screw type bolt that was in the actuall water pump. I took that out and put a hose bard fitting into that and that is where I got the best results. I have the other hose coming off of the intake manifold as well.

By davidgree (davidgree1) on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 8:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I used a flush pro like device to T into the raw water pump. I had read that this increases flow while idleing.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com