80feetout? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » 80feetout? « Previous Next »
By Lance (uga33) on Tuesday, October 12, 2004 - 6:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have been trying to contact them. There web page is not working www.80feetout.com. Anybody know anything?

By talltigeguy (talltigeguy) on Tuesday, October 12, 2004 - 2:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
They are apparently no longer accepting business. I have a poor customer service experience with them. If you are looking to buy something, go somewhere else. I finally did get a hold of someone who claimed responsibility for my issues. If you've already bought something and need service PM me and I'll give you the long story.

By Lance (uga33) on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 5:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Talltigeguy, I'am trying to find a speaker box for some 6 X 9's. I just liked how those boxes looked.

By George "C" (burbanized) on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 2:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hey Lance check out http://www.liquidtrends.net/index2.html

these boxes rock and no Bull@#$% these guys are hella cool. I bought a 6 speaker box from them. well well worth it.

By Kenny Powell (ghostrider_2) on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 2:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would have to agree with George 110% you'll be very satisfied! I have the 4 speaker 6x9 set up and can clearly hear the music while boarding.

By Paul (gherk) on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 3:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Go with Liquid Trends and you wont go wrong. Awesome finish on the paint and a pretty solid box.

By Paul (gherk) on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 9:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
If you want a 80FeetOut box, let me know and I can help you out. As far as clamps go, you will need to talk to Raul. He has always been the one responsible for selling and distributing the clamps.

As far as a response to talltigeguy's complaint, I bet the complaint was regarding the clamps. Unfortunately Raul handles all of that and sometimes he can be rather busy and unresponsive.

Paul

By talltigeguy (talltigeguy) on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 10:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes, the problem was with clamps. I was fortunate to get the problem resolved, but I was amazingly lucky to ever find someone who would take care of it.

By Paul (gherk) on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 10:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah again I'm sorry about that. Raul handles all the sales and distribution of the clamps. They were simply put on the website to help customers find clamps and 80FeetOut really has no affiliation with him. We don't even make a commission on the sales. It's merely for the convenience of our customers and the rest of the wakeboard community.

Paul

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com