Humm where did they get this Idea???? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Humm where did they get this Idea???? « Previous Next »
By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 10:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
LOL

By Harold (wikd281) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 10:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
hmmmmmmmm

By Wakejunky (wakejunky) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 10:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It was only a matter of time. Although not as cool or bling bling as the Whitechocolate original.

Chris
Get the Grip you Deserve
www.wakejunky.com

By jude (macdaddy) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 10:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know i have seen that before ...just can't put my finger on where?.....

By Ryan Rantz (airrantz) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 11:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
k I know I'm out of the loop here, I'm assuming Grant had a DVD screen is his boat long before this showed up but it would be a sweet setup to have a DVD screen in place of the tower mirror that was attached to a video of the rider riding behind you kinda like a backup monitor on an SUV.

By swass (swass) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 11:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Not only did he (and does) have one, he has one behind a flip-up mirror. I think he has one in the glove box, too. It's one of the coolest custom items I've seen.

By Squid (twakess) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 12:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Grants mirror set up is sick. The LCD screens were in boats back in 1999. They were for recording the rider on a tape so than you can watch yourself and see what your doing wrong. They were all over at the boat show back in 1999 they were so expensive that they never really went big. Now the cost has went down so I am sure we will see more of them.

By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 12:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What I think is wack, is that they didnt make it any better than my'n IMO thats LAME. "Innovate not Immatate" I got the Idea from the Rolling Thunder boat and that design is like 5 years old, so the Idea is not orignal(photo below) They took a stock Cipa mirrior and put a 5inc screen in. I took there Idea and made it one better. They saw my Carbon Fiber mirrior at the boat show so its not like they didnt have any idea's. Anyone who has seen my website its a how to. So the blue prints are out there, Im not trying to hide or patten anything, I would have thought they could have just gone to the next level not one step backwards. That thing looks like it dosent even have a mirror in it!

By Ryan Rantz (airrantz) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 12:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Grant thanks for the pics that is the definition of bling bling for sure. Again sweet color scheme too.

By Squid (twakess) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 1:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Grant was than when rolling thunder was sitting in like a pool of water at that boat show? That was some crazy stuff back then.

By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 1:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes I beleive It was around that time.

By matt moss (mossy44) on Friday, October 08, 2004 - 7:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
can someone tell me what all is in that top picture? i am trying to figure that out.

By Ryan Rantz (airrantz) on Friday, October 08, 2004 - 8:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It's a wake designs display at an expo with two decks, two amps, a tower mounted DVD screen, and a 12 oz. Latte

By J-Rod (jarrod) on Friday, October 08, 2004 - 10:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
doooood...that's sick! Wes told me your boat had the bling but damn....

By David P (evil_e) on Friday, October 08, 2004 - 12:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Man, that latte is sweet! Grant, you oughta incorporate a coffee cup into your set up...serious bling bling!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com