My new Malibu V-Ride Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » My new Malibu V-Ride « Previous Next »
By Brad C (whitewookie) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 7:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just picked her up. Thanks to Chris and everyone at Paradise Watersports for thier help. I AM STOKED!!!!!

By Jason Pribyl (skibum69) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 8:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice looking boat, congrats

By paul (wakeme884) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 10:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
way better with that tower than the illusion. sweet ride

By patrick mcconville (jetskiprosx) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 10:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
that boat is sweet looking, I love the colors and it looks great behind that yukon!!!

By GD (greatdane) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 10:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice boat. Better than the new VLX? ya!

By HairbandDude (slipknot) on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 10:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice set up brad way to go! Get that Paradise?

lets ride!

By Daniel Galloway (mississippireb) on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 11:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice, I like the tribal graphics a lot better than the new V-Ride Graphics, good choice.

Daniel

By Dominic Allen (usa_vlx) on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 3:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
that is a sweet lookin boat. i bought my 04 VLX from them at Paradise (bart Baker) great shop.
hope you enjoy.

By Mike (mikeski) on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 7:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice looking boat. I have to admit I didn't like the Illusion tower until I spent a couple hours with it last Saturday. It's solid, doesn't rattle, folds easily, comes pre-wired for options, bimini out of the way... Spend a few hours with it then tell me what you think.
Mike

By leo lasecki (malibuboarder75) on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 7:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
what is the difference between the v-ride and vlx?

By Brad C (whitewookie) on Wednesday, October 06, 2004 - 8:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Leo, There is little difference between the '04 VLX and the '05 V-Ride. Some cosmetics only. However, as you probably know by now, the '05 VLX has a new hull and is longer and wider.

Hairbanddude, yes We got it from Paradise. Great guys over there. I can't wait for the new service center to be built out here in Murietta.

Also for all of you rider out there with '04 and earlier VLX's, what it the best way to weigh these down. I have standard MLS and wedge. Should I add more weight in the nose? The wake is INSANE as it is. Just curious what more weight will do.

By AzWakeBrdr540 (mike_gilbert) on Wednesday, October 06, 2004 - 10:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

On the weighting, I wouldnt really add any in the nose, we have the stock MLS and the wedge with the center ballast tank in the locker. We then throw a 600# in front of the back seat and a 500# in the walkway next to the drivers seat. 3000# plus wedge and the wake is big a steep. Wakesetters rock! your going to love it, the tribal graphics look sick, way better than the v-ride graphics.

By JT (aidan) on Wednesday, October 06, 2004 - 9:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Take me close up picture of your graphics if you get chance. I'm going to rebuild the artwork and make some decals. I'll send you some for your ride. Wake4040@hotmail.com

By JT (aidan) on Wednesday, October 06, 2004 - 9:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just checking , are those the USA graphics that look just little different than the regular VLX graphic

By Brad C (whitewookie) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 7:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
JT - They are the regular Tribal graphics. I will take a bunch of close up shots tonight and e-mail them to you. That would be awesome if you make up some decals. Let me know if you would rather have me make up a CD for you. Quality of pics over hotmail kinda sucks.

Mike - Thanks for the info. My friend has a hookup for cheap lead so I might try that instead of sacks.

By andy koerber (jakoerber) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 10:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Any interoir pics that is one sweet looking boat

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com