perfect pass took a sh#%%$ Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » perfect pass took a sh#%%$ « Previous Next »
By alan plotz (alanp) on Sunday, October 03, 2004 - 7:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
perfect pass wont hold speed. at all. throttle just returns to idle. servo is working and i hear the beep when i get it up to speed however it just wont hold its speed. any ideas

By gordon markham (gmarkham1) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 4:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
reset your system, make sure you remember all your settings though!

By Karl De Looff (boarditup) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 6:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Call PP direct. They are great for trouble shooting the system. Most common problems:

Slack on the servo cable - tighten up manually.

Broken retun spring on throttle cable.

Bad contact in system.

Paddlewheel worn out.

System needs to be reset.

By MB Tom (tcaton) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 9:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I had the same problem, my black knob on top of the servo was loose tighten up the screw on the knob and all was fine again.

By alan plotz (alanp) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 6:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i did tighten the servo cable. i called perfect pass this morning and they thought it was a power cable so they are sending me a new cable. maybe i should try to reset the system in the interim. thanks for the help.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com