One for Grant Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » One for Grant « Previous Next »
By Phaeton (phaeton) on Sunday, October 03, 2004 - 7:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://www.adireaudio.com/Files/ScottieJBrahmasBreakingDoors.wmv

By daniel harmon (ratm3706) on Sunday, October 03, 2004 - 8:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ha, funny you should mention that.
Scottie is a really cool guy. And he is louder now. I have mentioned adire audio on here before but got shot down a bit. Now I guess some people might believe me. It is some amazing stuff that will not only get extremely loud but stay amazingly linear and sound wonderful. Right now I am running a Brahma 15 in my tahoe and it can go from sq to spl with a flip of the wrist. Some other stuff to check out is Resonant Engineering. Grant if you want a sub that will get loud and sound awesome and look good check out the XXX.

By 882001 (882001) on Sunday, October 03, 2004 - 12:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
170.6. wow
huh i cant hear. huh

By Sean M (magic) on Sunday, October 03, 2004 - 5:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've been an Adrie fan for a few years now. I've got a pair of 12"s sitting in the garage... just need to find the room in the boat for them!

By Grant West (whitechocolate) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 4:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thats pretty crazy thanks for the link. I think the RE XXX's and the Adrie Bramamas are sort of the same thing. I know RE has SPL specific woofer's but we would have no use for them unless we were doing SPL comps like in the video. Pretty weird all that work to build a system that just does sound burp's. ???????
Phaton I wonder if his glove box is still in tact

By daniel harmon (ratm3706) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 5:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Actually, the XXX is not RE's spl woofer. It is their sq woofer. Yes, the Brahma and the XXX seems similar but they are much different. A quick glance at the outside of the motor structure would tell you that but a close look on the inside including the Voice coils, motor gap, spiders, and various other things would prove otherwise. The Brahma is a straight up sq woofer. The xxx is a bit beefer build but is still mainly meant as a high power sq woofer. The MT's are the SPL woofer's by RE and the Brahma Extreme is Adire's SPL Woofer. Oh, and the funny thing about Scottie's Van. We were all hanging out having a basshead picnic and scottie was burping the van for people about 30 yards away from a guy in a suburban burping on the Termlab and scottie scored a 140 on the guy's run.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com