Cyclone vs. Avalanche Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Cyclone vs. Avalanche « Previous Next »
By Magnus Karlsson (magnusk) on Saturday, October 02, 2004 - 3:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Witch boat has the best wakeboard wake?
What is the differense between them?

Magnus Karlsson

By Patt Smulsky (p_e_ski) on Saturday, October 02, 2004 - 5:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Avalanche is larger boat, Cyclone is identical but smaller. haven't ridden behind the Avalanche but I do own a 04 Cyclone. they say that the Cyclone wake is the same shape but a little smaller. Price tag is the other difference. My thought is this. If you are looking for a bigger boat, then go with the Avalanche. But you will spend more in gas in the tow rig, more in gas in the boat, to do the same thing the Cyclone will do for you. If you get the cyclone, make sure you get the 3 tank ballast system. It is a very nice boat, with good options. good wake, plenty of room and will do a great job.

By Kevin R Baugh (krbaugh) on Saturday, October 02, 2004 - 7:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would agree with the above with the exception that the Cyclone wake is more vert than the Avalanche since the boat is narrower

By Andy W (awiggy33) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 3:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
avalanche all the way...i got one and it's SICKKKK!!!! just dont get an 05, they look ugly as..ya...

By Kevin R Baugh (krbaugh) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 4:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
? Ugly ?

The Interior looks fantastic!
The New Graphics look Fantastic! And if you don't like the new ones get one of the old ones.
The new optional tower well its an option :-)

By Lance (uga33) on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 5:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check out these 05 pics. I agree with Kevin the 05 interior looks fantastic.

Andy, you must be referring to the new tower which is optional.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/188370.html?1096921657

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com