05 vlx tower Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » 05 vlx tower « Previous Next »
By wiscorider (wiscorider) on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 6:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
We are looking to get order a vlx and wondering what tower we should get. My dad likes the illusion x and the blade because it does not affect your view. My thing is if they are strong enough to not put stress cracks in the gel coat and will they flex alot.

By Rich (rson) on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 8:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Get the X, i have not heard good things about the blade. The X is a solid tower.

By sl4ppy (sl4ppy) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 8:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have the X as well, and it does NOT flex. My old boat had a Swoop, and it flexed a HELL of a lot more than the X does now.

By hyperlitenerd (hyperlitenrd) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 9:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
We have the titan on our LSV. no flex, very solid.

By Kraig Macwhinney (kdm) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 11:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a swoop tower with speakers and 2 hydrofoil racks and 2 wakeboard racks - it flexes a little, but in my opinion it is strong.

By Travis Allen (boatdoc53) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 1:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
May the "X" be with you... The Titan is also very strong/solid.

By Alex (byerly137pro) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 7:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
According to the Malibu dealer the Titan Tower is the strongest factory offered tower on the market, something about how it has no points on it where it can fold over.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com