which boat is the best Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » which boat is the best « Previous Next »
By zack votaw (zackv) on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 3:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mastercraft, tige, malibu, air nautique, b52, supra, centurion, sanger......
Which do you like best and why?

By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 3:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
dude not again, these boat wars are rediculous whatever boat you have is the best boat , all those boats are great and its all preference no 1 boat is better than the other its all preference so go out and ride behind all three and u see which one you like the best

By zack votaw (zackv) on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 3:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Im seeing what boat people like the best and why its not a war!

By J.Cox (aircox) on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 3:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
1988 Bayliner 19ft with a Force 125 Outboard.. Rusted trailer, Oh, that was'nt on the list

By walt (walt) on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 4:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
16 ft Boston Whaler.

By Scott (KYBOOL) (sperbet) on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 4:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Any pontoon boat with a 30 hp outdrive and a BBQ

By Mike (upupnaway) on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 5:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
This one. All you need to do is add some ballast and a tower. If you buy this boat, they throw in the tow vehicle for half price.
boat
truck

By Jason Pribyl (skibum69) on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 7:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
my fav.

fav

being serious, michael hit the head on the nail, whatever boat you have you think is the best, why else would you buy it. I like MC's the best but I don't think any other manufacturer has bad boats. There are reasons people buy the brands they do. I didn't buy a moomba because the seats are lower than a MC and it has less storage and the local dealer only orders carburated engines. I didn't buy a Malibu, Gekko, Natique or Tige because the dealers are 2 hours away. All other dealers would be 6+hours away. So I choose my MC because there is a dealer in town, it had the best combination of options I was looking for, and at the time I was looking, had the most quiet inteiror of the boats I demo'd

By Mark (grampawakerider) on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 8:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I like that last pic. An organic Tower!! Sweet!! I have an 8 hp outboard we could add to it!

(Message edited by grampawakerider on September 29, 2004)

By jude (macdaddy) on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 9:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
the bestpic You guys with your fancy towers, ballest and systems...you think you are soooo cool...my boat is clowning!!! i just hope my gas tank does not explode

(Message edited by macdaddy on September 29, 2004)

By Craig R. Gutzmer (cgutzmer) on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 6:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
THis is mine!!!
Wakeboard Boat

By BigD (bigd) on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 7:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It depends.
It depends on whether you're standing on the shore in July and the temperature is around 100 and you ain't got no boat, no brew, no tunes, & no crew. Then they all look pretty good don't they?

By Micah (zboomer) on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 7:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just make sure you have lots of room, and a tower of course...

By 882001 (882001) on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 8:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
micah--- that wake is sick, clean and huge! awsome choice.
but while i was looking i would definetly check out a seadoo and yamaha they are also known for great wakes and resale.

By Brad C (whitewookie) on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 8:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Stop posting that picture of the boat with the clowns. Clowns really freak me out!!!!!!!

By zack votaw (zackv) on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 3:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nevemind this thred!

By Mike (xstar_mike) on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 8:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
12' Achilles with a 40HP motor!

By Toe-Side (rtm) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 1:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The boat you have access to is the best boat . . . we can all dream and next year there will something that poeple will think is better!!!

Let them waste their time thinking . . . get out on what you got and ride . . . leave the thinking to those stuck on land!!!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com