Okay, maybe a little slow on the upta... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Okay, maybe a little slow on the uptake.... « Previous Next »
By derek boyer (toyotafreak) on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 8:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
But I stopped by the Long Beach boat show last week and...

...those swinging board racks on the MCs are so totally cool. You know, the act of hanging over the side of the boat to slide your board up there is not something we'd normally complain about - just something you do, no biggy. But if you stop and think, couldn't you imagine the right person hurting their back in the lifting/stretching/twisting motion? So MC just has them suckers rotate in for loading/unloading. How cool, and way more than just increasing their bling, I see them now as they were intended.

Forgive me, king of bling, cuz I'm slow on the uptake. That X-80's bad too. Oh yeah, some of the engines looked dope with cool colors on the intakes, and it looked like one might have been Northstar (not sure if it's aluminum or VVT, but..)

Never been in a Tige, and they looked cool, especially the DD with the unique aft seating. REALLY like the idea of not walking on upholstery while coming forward, and like that it's more symmetrical than on the Avalanche.

By Jon Allen (jon_a) on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 9:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, those board racks are pretty cool. Supra has a similar swiveling board rack system this year as well. It works great.

By paul (wakeme884) on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 10:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
anybody have pics of them? or a link to a website? sounds like what I need. thanks

By Justin (wakesk8er2) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 10:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
not busting on MC or anything, we own one, but titan has had swiveling racks for at least a year. they are also probably cheaper than MC

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com