Malibu Owners with SMP Trailers Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Malibu Owners with SMP Trailers « Previous Next »
By HairbandDude (slipknot) on Monday, September 27, 2004 - 8:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I need some new guide post pads. I have talked to Nashville Inboard and Shadrack, both have them with their logos on them.

Anyone know where to get plain or ones that do not have the dealers name on them?

Thanks

By Ryan Newcomb (jnewcom) on Monday, September 27, 2004 - 10:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a boat-mate trailer. Got mine from Collierville TN. the guys name is Mike. 901-861-6181. Not sure if he can help but worth a try,

By HairbandDude (slipknot) on Monday, September 27, 2004 - 10:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I went with Shadracks, I don't care what they say as long as serve their purpose.

Thanks Ryan. Is your boat for sale?

I thought I saw it for sale somewhere, like your boat color

By Ryan Newcomb (jnewcom) on Monday, September 27, 2004 - 3:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ya its for sale on here. Haven't been trying to sale it really hard yet. I might just end up keeping it, not sure if I want to go through all the stereo upgrades and all that stuff with a new boat this year. lol sounds crazy but I just now got that boat the way I like it. Ya I really like the all white color, its also REALLY easy to take care of

By steve (ssjrmk) on Monday, September 27, 2004 - 7:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Try Peter at smoothwater sports. He has them with Malibu on them.

By HairbandDude (slipknot) on Monday, September 27, 2004 - 7:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
thanks steve

By Dave Covington (damnation) on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 9:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Try a web search for Sweetwater Metal Products. I got a matching spare wheel, tire, and mounting bracket from them for about 1/10th what the dealer wanted. They are excellent to deal with. I'm sure they would help you out on the pads.

Sorry, but I threw their phone number away a couple of weeks ago by mistake.

By HairbandDude (slipknot) on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 10:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
called them first, referred me to TN Malibu dealers. SMP is a great co. good 'ole boys.

Thanks Dave

By Dave Covington (damnation) on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 7:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Now that I think of it, I think I tried to get some guide post pads from them while ordering my spare wheel and they didn't have them. I think they ship the trailers to the dealers without them, so they just don't stock them. Oh well, if you ever need a spare wheel or replacement part they will hook you up. They sent me a few brake lights for free too. We all know how long those things last .

Are you thinking of doing some custom printing on them? Curious b/c you are asking for blank ones. That would be a cool idea.

By HairbandDude (slipknot) on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 12:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I went with the Malibu ones from Smooth WaterSports up in NY. Can't go wrong with them.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com