Moomba Outback LSV vs Mobius LSV Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Moomba Outback LSV vs Mobius LSV « Previous Next »
By Mark (grampawakerider) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 6:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone know the differences between the two? I was going to go look at some Mobius LSV, but are out of stock and they told me they had an Outback LSV in stock. Has tower and all the Mobius stock wakeboard equip. including a three bag ballast system. Help???

By Jason Pribyl (skibum69) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 5:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mark they are really the same boat. The mobiis is the wakeboarding edition of the Outback. You can order an outback with all the same options as the mobius. I bet you can even order the mobius graphics if you choose to.

By WakeShoe (wakeshoe) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 5:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mark, Jason's correct. The only difference between the Mobius LSV and the Outback LSV is the Mobius comes outfitted for wakeboarding as standard equipment, plus a different graphic. You can outfit (as options) an Outback LSV exactly the same as a Mobius LSV and on the Moomba BB, dealers have even ordered the Mobius graphics to put on the Outback. It sounds like the Outback you are looking at has already been equiped equal to the Mobius LSV, with the exception of the 3 bag ballast system - that too is an upgrade option on the Mobius LSV with the standard being a single bag ballast.

By Mark (grampawakerider) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 8:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Cool....It's a three hour road trip for me to get to my "local" dealer and almost called it off. I'll be heading down there today. That Outback is priced at 37.7k. Thinking maybe I can do a little better than that.

By Chris White (ccwhite) on Monday, September 27, 2004 - 10:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
WakeShoe - are you positive? I seem to remember I asked this similar quesiton on another board, and there was some doubt about the hull. I belive you are correct but I have a little bit of doubt.

By WakeShoe (wakeshoe) on Monday, September 27, 2004 - 2:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Chris,
I'm absolutely sure. Since 2002, the Outback LS, Outback LSV, Mobius LS and Mobius LSV have shared the same hull. The Outback (non LS or LSV) has a different hull, designed for skiing.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com