2005 mastercraft x7 help help help Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » 2005 mastercraft x7 help help help « Previous Next »
By Tim Barnard (timswatermad) on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 3:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hi, I have just found this site and it looks great!
I have just ordered a 2005 x7 and have got to choose either the new design tower or a 2004 one.
The only pictures I can find are on the mastercraft website and it is difficult to see if it is any good.
Has anybody got a 2005 boat or pictures of the new tower??
Do you think it would be better to stick with the 2004 tower which I know i like?
Any help or advice greatly appreciated
By the way I am in London, England so thats why I cant get all the latest information, we are always months behind.
Happy boarding
Tim}

By Tim Day (sunsetterlxi) on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 4:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hopefully http://www.mymastercraft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=223 link works. I ordered a 05 X-2 and it should be arriving any day! The 05 tower should prove to be much more user friendly and stiffer than the 04. The tower diameter is now 2 and 1/4.

Tim

By jude (macdaddy) on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 5:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/189920.html?1095172296

there is a pic of a 05 X9 with the new tower....X7 and X9's look soo much alike it should give you a idea....

By Tim Barnard (timswatermad) on Thursday, September 16, 2004 - 7:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks guys, very helpfull. I am going to go for the new 2005 tower, I love the way the board racks swivel.
Tim

By SulMaxwell (sulmaxwell) on Thursday, September 16, 2004 - 10:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
her eis an 05 x7..nice boat looked at it up close..I like the new tower...ot reminds me of the X stars tower which is SO HOT!

By SulMaxwell (sulmaxwell) on Thursday, September 16, 2004 - 10:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
oops here it is...

By SulMaxwell (sulmaxwell) on Thursday, September 16, 2004 - 10:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
email me as per my profile... I will send it higher quality..for some reason..when I compress to post on this site..the quality gets poor!

By Tim Barnard (timswatermad) on Friday, September 17, 2004 - 7:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for your help.
I have emailed you.
Tim

By Steven S. Goldman (huntinghuasna) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 4:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Tim,
I bought an '05 MC X-2 about a month ago. I love the new tower. It's very strong and you'll love the swivel board racks. The new tower (and boat) gets lots of attention at the lake! Go for it! I'll try to post some pics.
Shane.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com