Seat Insert for Centurion Walk-through Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » Seat Insert for Centurion Walk-through « Previous Next »
By Paul Amick (paul_a) on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 8:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a 2002 Centurion Typhoon and would like to see if anyone has come up with a seat that could be placed in the opening for the walkthrough. The boat already seats plenty of riders, but that back corner seat would be nice to have, as well as balance the boat a little for cruising.

By Paul Amick (paul_a) on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 11:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just to clarify, I am looking for a seat for the rear walk-through.

By Kris Rigan (r3612) on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 7:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Someone here in illionois had a custom seat done for there typhoon that fliped up and locked in or something. It was sweet. Came from the factory like that. I cann giuve you the name of oour Dealer know the owner pretty well and he takes care of his customers for sure. His name is Brian Huels and he owns Rockford Marina & water sports the Centurion dealer here in IL his number is(815)962-2930 if he can't help you out ask him for Rick Eberhart's number at Centurion he'll know what's up for sure cause he's the one who had it put in at the factory on the Typhoon I saw. Tell them I (Kris Rigan) sent you their stuff and theyll be more than happy to give you a hand.

Kris

By Paul Amick (paul_a) on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 8:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kris,
Thanks for the information. I'll call them tomorrow and reply with what I find out.
Paul

By Brian Huels (brian_huels) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 11:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Paul:

Give me a call at your convenience and I can tell you what I have come up with in regards to answers to your questions, etc. I can be reached at the shop at 815-962-2930 or on my cell at 815-509-2150.

Brian

Rockford Marina & Watersports
www.rockfordmarina.com

By Andy W (awiggy33) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 7:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
why would you wanna do that, the walkthrough is sick (i have an avalanche)

By Paul Amick (paul_a) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 10:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a houseboat (and four kids) and always seem to be carrying quite a few people in the boat. I love having the walkthrough, since we use an anchor buddy and board from the stern, but it would be nice to have a removeable seat for cruising comfort and to balance the boat

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com