06 Malibu 23 Wakesetter!!!!!!!!!! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through January 14, 2005 » 06 Malibu 23 Wakesetter!!!!!!!!!! « Previous Next »
By Jay Preston (redram9873) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 7:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey I have some inside ties to Malibu and they sent out this picture of the test team hard at work on the 2006 Wakesetter 23. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
newtowerdesign

By Thane Dogg (thane_dogg) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 8:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ha. This picture has been used in several threads already.

Gotta hand it to those guys. I have nothing but admiration for them.

By greatdane (greatdane) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 8:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I made a bunk bed in college that looked alot like that!

I would have been much more impressed with the humor if the originator did not own a MC -- classic ownership goggles on an idiot.

By cdm (cdm) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 10:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
who cares what type of boat he has... "Hey I have some inside ties to MC and they sent out this picture of the test team hard at work on the 2006 X-Star. ENJOY"
Don't get your panties in a bunch. I assume he's just having fun, damn. Unless Im unaware of any other issue you may be having. I agree with Old Thane Dogg.. I would be willing to put up my X-Star for the day to ride behind that. It would be a hoot. Have Fun guys, although I don't think they need any help.

By greatdane (greatdane) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 10:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Its a great (repeat) photo within a lame thread.

BTW, I think it violates the CC patent unlike the current BU tower, so I doubt Malibu will accept it.

By jude (macdaddy) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 11:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
speaking of C.C. towers I am courious does anyone know how much the royaltys are per every aluminum tower made..how muck is C.C. making off them per tower...i'm courious

By matt (supraman) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 6:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It's included on the Supra pricing page when you spec out your boat. If I recall, it's supposed to be about $67.

By Jay Preston (redram9873) on Saturday, August 14, 2004 - 10:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ok this hole thing was a JOKE! It's cool that there was no hate mail other than BILL JOHNSON. Yes I own a new X-star but I posted this as a test to see how what would be said and how everone would react. I have a problem with wakeworld because there is always some B.S. going on about what boat is better and all of that. Who cares? I perfer Mastercraft and you perfer whatever you do. The point is that it is all just what we think and there is no reason to get all worked up. Have fun, ride behind anything that will pull you and don't worry about what everyone thinks. Oh ya by the way the tower fee is $80 per tower.

By Kevin K (supra) on Sunday, August 15, 2004 - 11:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Question?????? How did they get the blonde in their boat????????

By Jay Preston (redram9873) on Sunday, August 15, 2004 - 11:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
My money is on the fact that the blonde is a sister.

By Tony cato (speedy12) on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 6:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Go for what you know!

By adam Curtis (acurtis_ttu) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 9:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
In texas hot blondes are a dime a dozen. I've seen this thing in real life. It is a piece of work, i'll say that.

By 882001 (882001) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 9:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
hey adam where did you see it? i heard it was local and was spoted on the freeway in league city. that pic looks like the creek or dickinson bayou. that cracks me up. and surely they did it to be funny, because thats gotta be $300+ for treated lumber and hardware. where are the tower sreakers?

By Paul (psudy) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 9:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Those guys can probably wakeboard better than all of us.

By Chris White (ccwhite) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 10:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dont forget this boat

By AzWakeBrdr540 (mike_gilbert) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 10:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
WAHAHAHA

By eric fox (fox) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 10:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Actually there is a company on e-bay selling the wakeboard tower portion of their buisness. They say that the royalty is 7% based on the end value of your product.

By adam Curtis (acurtis_ttu) on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 11:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
IT was on the san bernard river. I think it was a few college guys. IT was taken by a girl in the GCWA over the fourth. Its funny how that picture has spread liek wildfire. here's a link to her pictures

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blonde_h2oskigirl/detail?.dir=/1c5b&.dnm=bd16.jpg

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com