Which speaker clamps are the best? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Which speaker clamps are the best? « Previous Next »
By Ronnie Cherry (audioformz) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 11:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hi Guys,

We are in the final stages of production of our first fiberglass speaker enclosure designed specifically for wakeboard towers! Now that the enclosure is almost done, it needs a nice clamp to secure it! So the million dollar question is.....which companies make the best speaker clamps? Which is the most popular or your favorite setup?

Furthermore, any info or suggestions regarding what type of features you like or would like to see with speaker clamps would be greatly appreciated as I am also looking into having some clamps custom built for our enclosures. So speak up! Your input counts so please feel free to respond to this thread or email me at info@audioformz.com or call 888-254-2826 and ask for Ronnie.

Thanks for your time,

--Ronnie
www.audioformz.com

By Cliff Griffin (seattle) on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 7:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ronnie,

If you want a non quick release clamp, look at Pro-Werks.com.

You can check the Bling Bling's thread to see what they look like.

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 8:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
There is a list at http://holla.pimpdomain.com/clamps.asp

Also, Raul at camacho6592000@yahoo.com was selling some sweet clamps on eBay for $16 each, he may be an good contact to get these from. I have no idea how he can sell them for that, I can even buy ours for that price.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com