Back up prop for the summer. Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Back up prop for the summer. « Previous Next »
By Larry (larry6) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 9:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ok I am looking to get a back-up prop for this summer and not quite sure who to go with. I think I am leaning towards the ACME prop but figured I would throw it out there to see who has the best prices and knowledge base. I don't know a whole lot about props only what I have been reading. My boat came with a 4 blade so I guess I should stay with that? Who do you guys like dealing with for new props or who would you recommend? I will most likely go with the Nibral if that makes a diff in who you would recommend.

Thanks for your time.

By Mark Anderson (puckinshat) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 9:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Call the guys at propellers online or ACME and tell them your application. How much ballast you intend to use etc. They will outfit you with exactly what will work best for you and don't use it for a back-up. Use it for a primary and use your stock for a backup. ACME is the only way to go.

By Chris (arrowride) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 9:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
There is some good basic info here.

http://www.elberts.com/faq.htm#q13

By oscar (zacky) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 10:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
propellersonline.com

You won't find propellers cheaper anywhere else...

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com