Liquid Audio Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Liquid Audio « Previous Next »
By Paul (psudy) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 4:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Does anyone have any experience with these? I am thinking of buying some infinity tower speakers from them and would like some feedback. Thanks

By Ricci Ostermayer (txmotorcop) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 9:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have the liquid audio kikker k60's front and back can speakers and they sound good. I just installed them and dont know how they hold up yet.

By Lance (uga33) on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 5:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Paul, I just purchased the cans and put the higher end Sony 6 1/2"'s in them and I have to admit they sound pretty good. Decent sound for low price. You probably want be able to hear them riding but they sound good in the boat.

By Paul (psudy) on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 8:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks guys. I won them on ebay for 177.50. I really didn't think that I would get them that cheap, but if they are not loud enough, I guess I can always put better speakers in the cans.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com