Gravity Games Bags Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Gravity Games Bags « Previous Next »
By jamie (feere2084) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 7:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Can you put thease bags in any moomba/supra or just the GG edtion boats. Also would they make the wake a lot better

By Richard B. (cws_kahuna) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 10:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
You can use them in any of the boats.

Example would be the 2003 Gravity Games Mobius LSV. The Gravity bags will also work in a Regular Mobius LSV and an Outback LSV (2002 - 2004).

By Chris Walker (redsupralaunch) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 2:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I respectfully disagree about GG bags in fitting in the Moomba LSV. Below is a pic of the 03 GG LSV from one of the 2 NWL & 2 WWA events I pulled last year in Indiana. The key here is the playpen seating. The Moomba LSV has a walk-thur bow and not playpen. The front storage locker located in the walk thru will not accommodate a 1000lb bag but only the standard 400lb bag. No worries, most riders will put an additional 500lb on top of the front locker and then swap the rear 250's for 350-500's. It has a great wake!

The GG bags will work great for the Mob-V and XLV because they have playpen seating. GG bags will also work in Supra SSV because of playpen seating except when walk thru is ordered you have the same problem. I think this is an outstanding feature/benefit of the playpen found only in Supra/Moomba - you can trick out 2000+lbs without stepping on bags.

By Jon Allen (jon_a) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 2:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You can use the rear gravity bags in the lsv.

By Chris Walker (redsupralaunch) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 3:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That right, Jon. Thanks for the clarification.

By Richard B. (cws_kahuna) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 10:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for the info Chris, I had no idea there was a playpen style on the GG LSV.

By Chris Walker (redsupralaunch) on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 5:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Richard, just to clear this up there is NOT a playpen style on the LSV. To date, all LSV's have walk thru bow. I sure wish the would offer playpen. The larger 04 XLV and previous Mob-V were the only modles available with playpen.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com