sv fara wake pics ??!! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » sv fara wake pics ??!! « Previous Next »
By Wake addict (radikal) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 12:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

By Eric (svfara) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 11:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, I would like to see some wake pics from SVFARA's too (especially the SV696 Elevation)

I have a new SV609, as soon as the ice is off all the lakes I'll get a picture of my wake.
I've only had it out once last fall, but the wake had a nice shape with a good kick at the lip (a bit rampy though), was clean all the way back (I was riding at 70', but could definitely go longer) I didn't get a chance to play with much additional ballast, plan to try a fat seat this spring (from what I hear this will make the wake quite steep)

The only images of the wakes I have been able to find on-line are some video files of waterski magazine reviews from their website. I tried to capture a still, but I don't have the right software...

anybody else got pics?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com